Insurance Account Manager
Are you ready to join a team of insurance professionals who truly care about the best interests of their customers? Are you a detail-minded individual who can handle multiple activities with relative ease? Are you cool and calm under pressure and always maintain a positive, helpful demeanor?
If so, you’ve just found the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
We’re expanding our team and are looking for individuals with a Texas P&C license with at least 3 years of relevant experience who are ready to assume the responsibility as Account Manager. We’re searching for that unique individual who has a positive, outgoing personality, keen eye for detail, takes pride in doing complete and thorough work, and is genuinely a team player.
Rasor Insurance is an independent agency based in Celina Texas, just north of Frisco, focused on serving our community with personal and commercial insurance. We develop strong and deep relationships with our client families and give them the kind of attention and service that you can only find by doing business with folks who have a heart for serving. This is an onsite position at our office in Celina, no travel or client visits are required.
We are looking for the right person to join our team as an Account Manager who can perform the following duties:
- Receive client service calls and resolve client queries
- Maintain client relationships and continue to build trust
- Take client payments and answer billing questions
- Process policy changes
- Renew agency bill accounts
- Assist sales producers in issuing new business (Helping them
- Manage office supplies and administrative duties (e-filing)
- Reconciliation of agency billing and accounts
Our ideal candidate must possess and demonstrate the following critical success behaviors:
- 100% organized, structured and disciplined
- Thorough and detail-minded
- Strong communications skills, active listener, problem solver
- Tireless energy and enthusiasm, capable of handling multiple projects
- Excellent with math and writing
- Cares to an extreme about getting the job done completely
Minimum Qualification requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Texas P&C License
Compensation will be a competitive base pay with a performance bonus opportunity.
Individuals interested in applying for this position should email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.VISIT WEBSITE