Rasor Insurance Agency is in need of a Part Time Customer Service Representative! This position has an awesome schedule with no nights or weekends! We are an independent insurance agency, experiencing vigorous growth in the North Dallas area. Our reputation is built on core values of honesty, trust, integrity, respect and outstanding customer service. We are looking for kind, loving and caring people who believe in building life-long client relationships and who keep promises
Our licensed customer service agents help ensure our customers have an excellent experience with our agency. We provide guidance regarding whether changes should be made to the insurance coverage for our customer’s cars, home, and family. All of our clients are educated on their potential risks, coverage options, and discounts. We provide all the training and resources you need to succeed as a top customer service agent on our team. Previous experience with other insurance agencies is a plus.
- Competitive compensation at $15-$20 per hour based on your insurance license qualifications and experience. We also pay annual performance bonuses.
- Paid Company Trip Opportunity!
- 15 Paid Days off per year (increases the longer you’ve worked with our team)
- Fantastic Work-Life Balance with no more nights, weekends, or holidays! Schedule will be between 7:55am-5:00pm Monday – Friday
- Receive customer calls, help with claim processing and resolution
- Identify new sales opportunities for existing clients by uncovering cross sale and referral opportunities
- Adhere to company compliance and ethics guidelines
- Ensure customers have a smooth on-boarding experience by placing Welcome Calls and collecting signatures on necessary documents.
- Be a team player and help us grow by retaining revenue for the agency
- Maintain insurance licensing requirements
- Willing to become licensed in Texas for Property and Casualty (P&C) and Life insurance. Preference given to licensed agents with a proven track record of success.
- Highly effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident self-starter who works well both independently and within a team· Experience working with customers in a retail, food industry, or office setting
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills· Friendly, energetic, and enthusiastic personality, loves talking to people
- Be the best at what you do and be able to prove it! Our team loves to win. If you’re ok with mediocre, this job is not for you!
Comfortable with Computers.