Call Us! 972-382-3300| EMAIL


Provided by the City of Celina.

Electric Providers:
Different neighborhoods are served by different providers.  If your home is served by Grayson-Collin Electric Co-op (GCEC), you live in an area regulated by the State of Texas and must get your electricity through GCEC. If your home is in an area served by Oncor (formerly TXU), you may choose among several electricity providers.

GCEC Home Page
Texas Power to Choose Portal

Natural Gas Providers (where available)
Atmos Energy Home Page

Cable Television/High Speed Internet Providers/Telephone

Sudden Link

Grayson-Collin Electric Coop Telecom


Sage Telecom